Thursday, August 27, 2009

The great oral debate:to blow or not to blow that is the question?

Photobucket

One fine autumn day a group of friends and I were heading towards Austin for a day of shopping and fun. When you are stuck in a car for an hour with five women the conversation always leads to sex and relationships. At that moment I had a made an interesting discovery one of my friends that was married had never given her husband oral sex. Could a relationship work without having to resort to cunnilligus? My motto is I give head to get head in order to be equal when it comes to sex but when my friend explained to me that her husband was fine with the fact that she didn't do it. He never pushed the idea or whined about it. In our sexual culture we have given it many nicknames from a "bj" to a "Lewinsky" but don't mention that one on tv without getting a lawsuit. Authors have put out books like "The Going Down Guide" by British sexperts Emily Dubberley and Al Needham which gives tips as well as pg-13 photos to guide you. Besides books you can rent a DVD or take a class on how to please your mate "down there". In theory if you do it or not there is always information to help either way.

No comments: